Award Certificate Diploma
Now: £ 1,995.00
Call 01785 319128 *
*calls maybe be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
The course also looks at all types of coaching including business and life coaching.
You and your fellow course students will have access to an online learning system including electronic course media and a virtual community to share your thoguhts and expereinces
Upcoming course dates
- 11th April 2019 (Stafford)
- 9th May 2019 (Manchester)
- 16th October 2019 (Stafford)
- Introduction – Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment
- Values, Beliefs & Contracting
- Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior Strategic Level
- Process, Models and Techniques
- Supervision & Coaching Practice
- Reflecting on Your own ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practicing at a Senior Level
This course is delivered over six classroom style sessions supported by three written assignments, which are: a reflective diary of 20 hours coaching or mentoring, a reflection on an individual’s own approach to coaching and mentoring and a work-based assignment introducing coaching and/or mentoring into an organisation. We ensure thorough tutorial support for all those taking part – this has led to a 100% pass rate on our Level 7 programmes.
Who is it for?
What will I get?
Plus complementary refreshments and a buffet lunch are provided free of charge on all training days.