Award Certificate Diploma
Now: £ 1,045.00
Call 01785 319128 *
*calls maybe be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
It allows you to focus on their interpersonal skills and build better relationships and provides skills to effectively communicate organisational goals and values.
You will be able to confidently lead and motivate people to achieve goals, assess performance as a manager and plan to improve it.
You and your fellow course students will have access to an online learning system including electronic course media and a virtual community to share your thoguhts and expereinces.
Upcoming course dates
- 5th June 2019 (Stafford)
- 10th September 2019 (Stafford)
- Develop your leadership styles
- How to make a financial case
- Managing projects in organisations
- Understanding the skills, principles and practice of effective coaching and mentoring
- Develop individual mental toughness
The course is delivered over six sessions, there will be three assignments to be completed with hand in dates during the programme.
Who is it for?
What will I get?
Plus complementary refreshments and a buffet lunch are provided free of charge on all training days.