Award Certificate Diploma
Now: £ 1,045.00
Call 01785 319128 *
*calls maybe be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
This will enable you to prepare to implement a coaching culture as a management style within your organisation as well as provide you with a formal qualification for your personal practice.
You and your fellow course students will have access to an online learning system including electronic course media and a virtual community to share your thoguhts and expereinces
Upcoming course dates
- 9th May 2019 (Manchester)
- 3rd July 2019 (Stafford)
- Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in the Business Environment
- Learn to recognise your own and others’ Values, Beliefs & Ethics
- Ensure formal Contracting is employed in 1:1 coaching & mentoring
- Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at an organisational level
- Learn new Processes, Models and Techniques
- Recognise the benefit of Supervision & Coaching Best Practice
- Reflecting on Your own ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor
This course is delivered over five classroom style sessions supported by three written assignments, which are: a reflective diary of 12 hours coaching or mentoring, a reflection on an individual’s own approach to coaching and mentoring and a work-based assignment introducing coaching and/or mentoring into an organisation. We ensure thorough tutorial support for all those taking part.
Who is it for?
What will I get?
Plus complementary refreshments and a buffet lunch are provided free of charge on all training days.
ILM Registration Fee of £135.00